Blackline Car Care Review
Interior dressings are a way to bring a nice matte and protection to your vinyls and plastics within your car.
Over the years the formula’s of these dressings has improved drastically. Back in the day, oily, greasy dressings were used which would cause the notorious “sticky dash”.
Today, these dressings give you a great finish that revives the plastics and ads protection against dirt, dust, and UV Rays.
With that said, here are out the top 3 interior dressings of 2022.
- When starting a detailing business the most common question is “What do I need to start!??” The answer is you need enough equipment, and chemicals to get you off the ground to begin offering basic detailing services.
When you get started, you don’t need to buy the absolute most expensive and high quality tools and equipment. You can start off cheaper, and build your arsenal up over time!
A lot of so called “guru” detailers will try to put you down for not buying to top of the line products. But when starting out, this simply does not make sense. We need to start off as profitable as possible, and slowly build our arsenal.
Keep in mind: The end result is determined by the detailer, not the products.
To help you out, I listed and priced out everything you will need to start an Auto Detailing Business for around $500 – $600. Most of everything is linked to Amazon. Now I have found some things cheaper in store (I will clarify what products are).
Tools & Equipment
In todays day Auto Detailing product market, its hard to determine which wheel cleaner is the best for auto detailing. With hundreds of different brands out there, you may be lost with what one to go with. So if that’s you, then here are some things to look for.
- A wheel cleaner that can be diluted, and still give you great results.
- A wheel cleaner that provides strong cleaning power, while being safe on your wheels.
- A wheel cleaner that gives you great results, while being affordable.
- A wheel cleaner that also cleans the tires exceptionally well.
Here are our top 3 wheel cleaners of 2022.
Mequiar’s Wheel Brightener is a strong acidic wheel cleaner that provides you with insane cleaning power on the wheels. If you have caked on brake dust, then this should get the job done. Just be careful when using it in the sun, and make sure to spray every last drop!
- Provides Great Cleaning Power
- Can Be Diluted
- Cost Effective
- Can Damage Wheels If Used Incorrectly
- Does Not Clean The Tires Effectively
Adams Wheel Cleaner is a non-acidic, but powerful wheel cleaner. Unlike Mequiar’s wheel brightener, Adams works exceptionally well for both the wheel and tire cleaning. While this isn’t the most cost effective wheel cleaner, it will give you same great results!
- Great Cleaning Power On Both Wheels & Tires
- Safe On All Types Of Wheels
- Not Cost Effective
If your looking for a powerful, wheel safe, & affordable wheel cleaner, then P&S Break Buster should be your go-to. Not only is this wheel cleaner powerful and fairly priced, but it can also be diluted to increase its longevity.
- Can Be Diluted
- Great Cleaning Power For The Tires
- May Lack Cleaning Power With Extremely Caked On Break Dust
There is no doubt that all of these wheel cleaners will provide you with amazing results. When it comes down to price, P&S Break Buster is the clear winner.
I linked each of these products below so you can pick them up on amazon. By buying using the link, it helps support this blog. Thank you!